Assistant Director of Student Services
Job | Posted 11 hours ago
Minimum starting salary: $77,223.03, Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.
40 Hours/Week, (1.0 FTE), Career, Fiscal Year
- Master’s Degree
- Valid Arizona Administrative Certificate
- Valid Arizona Special Education Teaching Certification or related services certification
- Three years of experience in special education programs or related field
- Thorough working knowledge of the various laws, regulations, theories, teaching strategies, and techniques applicable to special education and 504 students
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
You must attach a copy of your certificate, an up-to-date/current resume, 3 signed letters of recommendation, and full college transcripts in order to be considered for this position.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by Frances Araujo Lopez, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.|