Job | Posted 16 days ago
Level 1, $12.80 - $13.31 (depending on experience)
8 Hours/Week, (0.2 FTE), Career, Academic Year.
Hours: Tuesday and Thursday, 8:00a - 12:00p
- High school diploma or current continuous enrollment in high school or completion of a high school equivalency diploma;
- At least six (6) months of child care experience or services as a volunteer in a child care facility for six (6) months
- Current training in First Aid and CPR as required by R9-5-403(E);
- Must be 18 years of age or older required per R9-5-401.
- Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card.
You must attach a copy of your First Aid/CPR certification and fingerprint clearance card to be considered for this position.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by Frances Araujo Lopez, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.|