Job | Posted 19 days ago
Level 2, $12.90 - $13.41 (depending on experience)
40 Hours/Week, (1.0 FTE), Career, Fiscal Year
- High school diploma or GED;
- Demonstrated aptitude and accuracy in clerical skills;
- Passing score on the following skills assessments: Basic Computer, Internet Basics, and Using Email.
- Two years of responsible clerical experience;
- Knowledge of word/data processing and procedures;
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by Frances Araujo Lopez, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.|