Bus Driver (2023-2024 School Year)
Job | Posted 4 months ago
To safely transport students to and from school or school functions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be a current substitute Bus Driver or Bus Attendant.
- Must currently hold a CDL class B with P & S endorsement.
- Previous experience driving a school bus preferred.
- Must be willing to accept a change in current route and/or bus assignment if necessary to fulfill the requirements of a 4-hour contract.
- Must have zero or a positive point balance on DMV driving record.
- Must not have any preventable crashes or incidents as determined by the Incident and Crash Review Committee (ICRC) in the previous 12 (twelve) months.
- Must meet or exceed expectations on most recent evaluation
- Maintains a clean bus at all times
- Transports students safely
- Performs routine safety inspections on a daily basis
- Follows safety rules and regulations and proper procedures as outlined in the Bus Driver and Attendant Handbook
- Attends in-service meetings, training, and maintains applicable certifications as outlined in the Bus Driver and Attendant Handbook
Experience: Experience with children and adolescents
Apply To: Click on the link above to apply. All applicants, including those currently employed with Spotsylvania County Public Schools, will need to complete an online application.
Salary:10 month position with benefits. Starting salary $16,055