Bus Driver/Trainee (No Experience Necessary, On the Job Training!)
Job | Posted a month ago
Level A, $12.15 during training, then
Level M, $16.50 - Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.
30 Hours/Week, Career, Academic Year.
Multiple positions available.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Bus Driver trainees must possess a valid Arizona driver's license;
- Must meet all Arizona School Bus Driver requirements at time of employment offer;
- Possession of an Arizona Class B Commercial Driver's License at time of employment offer;
- Must be able to meet requirements of Arizona Department of Public Safety Physical Performance Test;
- Must obtain First Aid and CPR certifications for children and adults from either the American Red Cross or American Heart Association, as a requirement of the position, for state certification;
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.|