Job | Posted 4 months ago
$12.50/hour, Short Term, Academic Year
Multiple programs at multiple sites. Applicants may apply for multiple programs, but must indicate which program number(s) you are applying for (programs and sites may change).
- High school diploma or GED and;
- An Associate's or higher degree or;
- At least two years of study at an institution of higher education or;
- Passing score on skills assessment (ParaPro, ACT Workkeys or Master Teacher's Para Educator Learning Network)
- General knowledge or experience in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math;
- Strong working knowledge of computer applications, including word processing, databases, spreadsheet packages, internet and email;
- Reliable means of transportation.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.|