Elementary Assessment TSA
Job Title: Elementary Assessment TSA
Department: Educational Services Department
A master degree is recommended for this position.
The Elementary Assessment TSA position will manage the logistics of assessments required by the school district and state. In addition, this position will produce organized data from assessment results and student demographics and train teachers and administrators regarding the use of data to identify best practices. There will also be an expectation to maintain regularly requested data through spreadsheets, data studio, state & district systems, data dashboards, and other data tools.
- Work with schools’ teams designated to analyze school data (Leadership Teams, Teacher teams, and Intervention teams) to co-develop and support plans to ensure data is available to identify best practices.
- Learn new technology programs that organize assessment logistics and data collection.
- Work with directors, principals, and teachers to develop data that supports school and district goals.
- Provide accurate data to the right people at the right time in the right format that is most helpful.
- Assist in state testing administration and data analysis.
- Establish and support the best practices in assessment and data use.
- Assist and help update Assessment Website
- Work collaboratively with other departments (i.e. Curriculum, Student Supports, CTE, Special Education, and District Administration) and schools to implement evidence-based practices to increase the academic achievement of all students.
- Support schools, teams, and teachers as they use data to discover positive outliers from which they can learn.
- Facilitate results oriented decision making, including coaching, teaching, and school/district administration. An ability to collaborate with all the different stake-holders about data and the use of evidence of learning.
- Current Teaching Certification required
- Experience working with assessments and data prefered
- Working knowledge and use of Mastery Connect preferred
- Must be skilled in working with diverse groups, building consensus and maintaining focus on student needs
- Requires ability to communicate clearly orally and in written form
- Must be able to take initiative, work independently, be flexible and be a collaborative team player