Minimum starting salary: $40,273 - $49,251, Additional compensation may be given for education and years of experience.
40 Hours/Week, (1.0 FTE), Short Term, Academic Year.
- Bachelor’s Degree in early childhood, child development, elementary education, or a closely related field;
- Arizona Elementary teaching certification;
- At least three months of child care experience;
- Current training in First Aid and CPR as required by R9-5-403(E);
- Must be 21 years of age or older required per R9-5-401.
You must attach a copy of your certificate, fingerprint clearance card, and full college transcripts to be considered for this position.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by Frances Araujo Lopez, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.|