Custodian Sweeper - Secondary
Custodian - Sweeper
Non-Contract, no benefits.
Hours a day: 1 positions avalible, Mon-fri 3pm-5pm or 3pm-6pm until june 1st, summer hours are 7am-12pm mon-thurs
Hourly rate: $10.19-12.51 Depending on qualifications and experience.
- Name: Justin Fryer
- Phone: (801) 610-8142 ext 761
- Email: Jfryer@alpinedistrict.org
The job of Custodian - Sweeper is done for the purpose/s of providing limited custodial services at assigned site; ensuring an attractive, sanitary and safe environment for students, staff and visitors; performing a variety of limited cleaning operations; and assisting in preparing facilities for classroom activities and campus events.
- Cleans assigned facilities and/or grounds (e.g. classrooms, offices, gym, restrooms, multipurpose rooms, pools, grounds, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining a sanitary, safe and attractive environment.
- Lifts up to 80 pounds and may push/pull up to 150 pounds for the purpose of site maintenance, material distribution, and safety.
- Prepares site for daily operations (e.g. opening gates, raising flags, sweeping walkway, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring facilities are operational and hazard free.
- Replenishes classroom and rest room supplies (e.g. paper towels, soap, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring adequate quantities for daily use.
- Secures facilities and grounds (e.g. doors, gates, alarms, lights, etc.) for the purpose of minimizing property damage, equipment loss and/or potential liability.
- Supports other site maintenance staff (e.g. grounds, trades, etc.) for the purpose of completing site custodial activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- age 16+