GEAR UP Coach
Job | Posted 15 days ago
Minimum starting salary: $49,190.56 - $59,780.12, Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.
40 Hours/Week, (1.0 FTE), Short Term, Academic Year.
- Bachelor’s degree in counseling, social work, child development, education or related field
- At least one year of experience working with high school students
- Successful experience in student support role(s)
- Knowledge of secondary education requirements
- Knowledge of postsecondary education options, application procedures and admission requirements
- Knowledge of financial aid and scholarship opportunities and application processes
- Strong ability to communicate with students, parents, and school staff verbally and in written form
- Excellent program coordination skills, including demonstrated record of completing tasks in a timely manner on with budget constraints
- Excellent organizational, training and presentation skills
- Skills in monitoring data
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by Frances Araujo Lopez, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.|