ESOL TEACHER - PART TIME
Under direction of the school principal, plan and provide for appropriate learning experiences for students. Provide an atmosphere and environment conducive to the intellectual, physical, social and emotional development of individuals to ensure success for every student. Supervise students in a variety of school-related settings. Monitor and evaluate student outcomes. Communicate and interact with students, parents, staff and community. Develop, select and modify instructional plans and materials to meet the needs of all students. Maintain appropriate records and follow required procedures and practices. Monitor appropriate use and care of equipment, materials and facilities.
For more information see the job descriptions page on the FCCPS Website
Education and Experience:
- Possess at least a bachelor's degree.
- Have met the Virginia Department of Education requirements to hold or be eligible to hold a Virginia Teaching License with an endorsement in the area for which they are being hired to teach
- Have experience in computer technology is desired and preferred, otherwise, must be willing to pursue appropriate technology training as required by the position
- Sensory skills to effectively communicate and interact with other employees and the public through the use of the telephone and personal contact as normally defined by the ability to see, read, talk, hear, handle or feel objects and controls
- Physical capability to effectively use and operate various items of office related equipment, such as, but not limited to: a personal computer, calculator, copier, fax machine and projection and video devices
- Ability to engage in significant climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, or repetitive motions
FCCPS Salary Scales