Assistant Volleyball Coach - UHS (2 Positions)
POSITION: ASSISTANT VOLLEYBALL COACH ~ UINTAH HIGH SCHOOL
(Voucher Position, No Benefits)
APPLICANT MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
JOB SUMMARY: Under the direction of the School Principal, Athletic Director, and Head Coach, the Assistant Coach is to help participating students achieve a high level of skill, an appreciation for the values of discipline and sportsmanship, and an increased level of self-esteem.
District Expectations for Coaches:
• Maintain team organization, discipline, and good relationships with people;
• Help schedule and prepare for practices, Saturday camps, tournaments and games;
• Properly manage and care for equipment and supplies;
• Be responsible for the development of the program;
• Be an example of ethical behavior and moral character;
• Help plan and chaperone any out-of-town games;
• Enforce and follow school athletic policies and by-laws;
• Help take care of insurance, physicals and transportation forms.
• High School Diploma required;
• Successful experience working with secondary students;
• Evidence of coaching experience, training or degree in coaching, experience as a coach or an advisor.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE COMPLETE WHEN YOU PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING WITH YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION:
• A minimum of three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a direct supervisor (does not have to be a current supervisor), which address your skills at working effectively with students, parents, staff and
• Copies of college transcripts (if applicable).
COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN PREFERRED CONSIDERATION
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Open Until Filled
SALARY: As per District Sanctioned Athletic Salary Schedule