Food Service Nutritionist
Minimum starting salary: $45,508.10 - $55,291.19, Additional Compensation may be given for years of experience.
40 Hours/Week, (1.0 FTE), Career, Fiscal Year
- Bachelor’s degree in food and nutrition, food service management, dietetics, nutritional education, culinary arts, or business in a related field, or
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational experience with any academic major and a state recognized certificate for school nutrition, and
- Minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience
- Experience in food service, nutrition, dietetics, or related field
- Must possess a valid AZ driver’s license
- Must be able to provide or obtain a Pima County Consumer Health and Food Safety certificate within 30 days from date of hire
You must attach a copy of your full college transcripts to be considered for this position.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by Frances Araujo Lopez, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.|