Director of Food Service
Job | Posted 17 days ago
Minimum starting salary: $57,730.36, Additional compensation may be given for education and years of experience.
40 Hours/Week, (1.0 FTE), Career, Fiscal Year
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Services Management, Dietetics, Business, Nutrition, Culinary Arts, or related field
- Five (5) years of experience in food services to include three years in a management/supervisory role
- Must be able to provide or obtain a Pima County Consumer Health and Food Safety certificate 30 days from date of hire
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
- FBI fingerprint background check
You must attach a copy of an up-to-date/current resume, 3 signed letters of recommendation, and full college transcripts in order to be considered for this position.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by Frances Araujo Lopez, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.|