Director of Health Services
Job | Posted 14 days ago
Minimum starting salary: $72,489.98, Additional compensation may be given for education and years of experience.
40 Hours/Week, (1.0 FTE), Career, Fiscal Year
- Registered Nurse (RN) with minimum of bachelor’s degree in Nursing and ability to meet all state requirements of a school nurse in the State of Arizona through the State Board of Nursing.
- Possession of current RN License to practice nursing in the State of Arizona.
- Five (5) years nursing experience (maternal child health, public health, school health or related clinical areas) with at least two (2) years school nursing, administrative or supervisory experience.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in diverse educational settings, with diverse ethnic and socioeconomic populations.
You must attach a copy of your license, an up-to-date/current resume, 3 signed letters of recommendation, and full college transcripts in order to be considered for this position.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by Frances Araujo Lopez, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.|