Building Use Supervisor/Light and Sound Technician ~ USD
PART-TIME BUILDING USE SUPERVISOR - UINTAH SCHOOL DISTRICT
(As needed basis, less than 19.5 hours per week; no benefits)
APPLICANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
District Expectations for Building Use Supervisor:
• Supervises building and field activities;
• Work effectively with Uintah County Parks and Recreation staff, community members, and teachers;
• Enforce building rules, safety procedures, and general crowd control;
• Secure and clear building as event(s) conclude;
• Light custodial duties to set up for and clean up after an event;
• Willingness to ensure that District Policies are followed.
• High School Diploma;
• Public Relations skills;
• Understanding of building use and emergency response procedures;
• Willingness to accept responsibility.
Your application will be complete when you provide the following with your online application:
• Three (3) letters of recommendation (one must be from a direct supervisor, does not have to be a current supervisor).
COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN PREFERRED CONSIDERATION
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Open Until Filled