Computer Network Systems Coordinator II
Job | Posted 4 months ago
40 Hours/Week, (1.0 FTE), Career, Fiscal Year
Minimum starting salary: $38,393.58 - $46,401.55 (depending on experience)
- High School diploma or GED.
- Two years of college course work in data network administration and/or two years of work experience in data network administration.
- Experience with setup, operation and maintenance of Microsoft Windows Server 2016 or later.
- Experience with setup, operation and maintenance of Microsoft Windows 10 OS.
- Experience with setup, operation and maintenance of Cisco network products.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
- Experience with DHCP, DNS, and MS Group Policy editor.
- Current Arizona driver’s license.
You must attach copies of your full college transcripts must be attached to be considered for this position.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by Frances Araujo Lopez, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.|