Middle Summer School Principal
Summer school administrator responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Providing instructional leadership to ensure teaching and learning addresses students’ academic and social emotional needs
• Communicate and collaborate with C&I, IT, Student Services, HR, Operations, Communications, and Finance departments to ensure effective, efficient, and timely processes
• Selecting staff
• Leading the student enrollment process
• Communicating effectively with staff, families, and students
• Maintaining safe practices, including facility oversight
• Supporting safe, efficient transportation practices
• Assessing the summer school experience to inform planning for future summer programs
• Working under the supervision of the Elementary and Secondary Directors of Curriculum & Instruction
Salary is $5,400.
Planning and organizational tasks will begin in January and require meetings after contract responsibilities. The summer school calendar is yet to be determined.