Job | Posted 12 days ago
ESL Aide Level II
Non-contract, no benefits
Hours a day: 2-3 hours a day, 2-3 days a week (Will work B5, B6 and during intervention time).
Hourly rate: $15.50
- Name: Mike Felix
- Phone: 801-610-8780
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administers tests, homework assignments, make-up work, etc. for the purpose of supporting classroom teachers.
- Assists students, individually or in groups, with lesson assignments for the purpose of reinforcing learning concepts.
- Implements, under the supervision of the teacher, instructional programs and lesson plans for the purpose of reinforcing learning concepts.
- Monitors individual and/or groups of students in a variety of settings (e.g. classroom, playground, field trips, library, lunchroom, bus loading/unloading, etc.) for the purpose of providing a safe and positive learning environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective
- functioning of the work unit.
- age 16+
- High school diploma or equivalent.