Senior Administrative Assistant
Performs a variety of responsible, diverse, and complex clerical duties and services in support of the various departments in Operations. Performs payroll entry and verification duties for Transportation and Technology.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists the Operations Department in handling telephone calls and visitors to the building.
2. Maintains the Transportation Department electronic employee database and confidential paper files.
3. Assists with budget monitoring and tracking and accounts payable/receivable functions.
4. Tracks employee leave and the attendance calendar. Brings low balance and attendance issues to the supervisor’s attention. Monitors the electronic timekeeping system daily for missed punches, absences, overtime and trends. Assists with entering supplemental payroll budget code information into timekeeping system.
5. Maintains lists of FMLA and Worker’s Comp issues to ensure compliance with paperwork requirements. Assists staff with obtaining the proper forms necessary.
6. Maintains the WJCC Pool Vehicle requests and the WJCC Fuel credit card account.
7. Assists Transportation Director with compilation of data necessary for monthly reports. Maintains data in preferred format for dissemination to other departments.
8. Maintains office supply inventory and office machines. Order’s replacement and/or repairs as needed.
9. Compose messages using School Messenger (weather related closures and delays)
10. Coordinate and assist with writing specifications for functional changes to panels, screens and tables for time and attendance.
11. Assist with coordinating and conducting training for bus drivers to use new and updated technologies associated with time and attendance.
12. Assist in resolving technical issues regarding systems associated with administrative systems to include time and attendance.
13. Assist in developing and maintaining the Transportation Operations Manual
14. Design, publish, and maintain reports to meet the needs of end users; assist with the
development of reports and queries, as required.
15. Coordinate and collaborate with technology vendors and contract personnel to maintain the integrity of administrative systems and ensure the seamless delivery of services.
16. Assist in updating the WJCC schools Transportation Website annually or as required.
17. Assist Drivers and aides with Email accounts (password updates as required).
18. Assist Drivers and aides with ESS (paystub’s and W2’s).
19. Assist Drivers and aides with Safe schools online training (mandatory).
20. Performs other duties as assigned.