Student Service Director ~ USD
POSITION: DIRECTOR OF STUDENT SERVICES ~ USD
(Full-time position, contract with benefits)
Under the direction of the Superintendent, the Student Services Director will:
• Develop and administer student policies;
• Develop and manage various budgets;
• Supervise various programs (i.e., Special Education, School Safety, Preventions, Home School, School Nursing; Foreign Exchange);
• Oversee school boundary issues;
• District partner and collaborator with assigned schools/principals;
• Administer of assigned state and federal grants;
• Conduct safe school hearings;
• Facilitate and assist in Title IX investigations;
• Develop and submit the District Annual Calendar
• Manage the parent and student handbook;
• Community liaison for various support groups (i.e. Children Justice Center, Split Mt Youth Center, Northeaster Counseling Prevention Coalition, Juvenile Justice, Tri-county Health, Systems of Care)
• Oversee student safety systems and protocols
• Other duties as assigned by superintendent.
• Building Administrator Experience, 3 years preferred;
• Must hold an Administrative/Supervisory License or be willing to enroll in a program to earn the license;
• Demonstrate working knowledge of State/Federal/local laws, rules and regulations.
Your application will be complete when you provide the following:
• An essay (maximum of one typewritten page) explaining clearly how you meet the above district expectations for this position.
• Completed teacher/administrator application
• Evidence of Educator License, and/or master’s in educational leadership;
• Undergraduate and graduate transcripts documenting evidence of a college degree from an accredited institution;
• A minimum of three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a direct supervisor (does not have to be a current supervisor), which address candidate’s skills at working effectively with students, parents, staff and community members.
SALARY: As per District Certified Administrative Saraly Schedule
DEADLINE TO APPLY: January 20th, 2022 @ 5:00pm