Job | Posted 14 hours ago
Level 3 $13.00 - $13.52 (depending on experience)
20 Hours/Week, (0.5 FTE), Career, Academic Year.
- High School diploma or GED;
- An Associate's or higher degree or,
- At least two years of study at an institution of higher education or;
- Passing score on a skills assessment (ParaPro, ACT, Workkeys, or Master Teacher's Para Educatior Learning Network)
- Preschool positions require the following in addition to the above requirements;
- Possession of CPR and First Aid training certificate upon recommendation for hire
- TB Skin Test dated within past six months upon recommendation for hire
- Immunization Records showing MMR, Tetanus with Pertussiss, Hepatitis B Series upon recommendation for hire
- Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
You must attach copies of your CPR/First aid certification, Fingerprint Clearance Card, and full college transcripts to be considered for this position.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by Frances Araujo Lopez, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.|