P.E. Specialist ~ Lapoint
POSITION: PE SPECIALIST ~ LAPOINT ELEMENTARY
(29.5 HOURS PER WEEK, VOUCHER POSITION, NO BENEFITS)
MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
• Be responsible for the education of assigned students;
• Create a flexible program and class environment favorable for learning and personal growth;
• Relate positively with students, staff, parents, and community;
• Assist with data management and collection;
• Work cooperatively with all staff to insure a comfortable and pleasant working environment that will be conducive to learning and will encourage safety and good relationships;
• Other duties as assigned by school administrator;
• Physical Education skills.
• High School Diploma;
• Utah Elementary Teacher Certificate preferred but not mandatory;
• Must hold Associate’s degree or have 48 semester hours of college credit OR must have passed or be willing to pass the ParaPro test within 30 days of hire date.
Your application will be complete when you provide the following with your online application:
• Copies of college transcript(s) if available;
• A minimum of three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a direct supervisor (does not have to be a current supervisor), which address candidate’s skills at working effectively with students, parents, staff and community members.
COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN PREFERRED CONSIDERATION
DEADLINE TO APPLY: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
SALARY: AS PER DISTRICT SALARY SCHEDULE