Office Assistant-Nurse Clerk
Job | Posted 17 days ago
Office Assistant - Nurse Clerk
Non-contract no benefits
Hours a day: 4
Hourly rate: $11.28
- Name: Sue Hayes
- Phone: 801-234-9804
- Email: email@example.com
The job of Office Assistant - (Office Assistant ) - identify by assignment is done for the purpose/s of providing clerical support to assigned school site personnel; communicating information to staff and the public; providing complete and accurate records; and providing information and/or direction as may be requested. Provide clerical support to nurses throughout the district. Must have a car to go to different schools in the district. Mileage is paid.
- Answers telephone calls for the purpose of screening calls, transferring calls, responding to inquiries and/or taking messages.
- Assists with processing of documents, forms, mailings and materials (e.g. attendance, enrollments, etc.) for the purpose of disseminating information to appropriate parties.
- Distributes materials (e.g. mail, checks, supplies, messages, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring delivery to addressee.
- Maintains manual and electronic documents files and records (e.g. letters, forms, reports, etc.) for the purpose of providing up-to-date information and/or historical reference in accordance with established administrative guidelines and legal requirements.
- Maintains inventory of supplies and materials (e.g. forms, office supplies, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring items' availability.
- Monitors students referred for illness or disciplinary action for the purpose of ensuring student welfare and maintaining a secure office environment.
- Prepares standardized documents (e.g. form letters and memos, calendars, bulletins, etc.) for the purpose of communicating information to other parties.
- Other Functions Attends department and/or in-service meetings for the purpose of gathering information required to perform functions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- age 16+
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Job related experience is desired.
- Must have a vehicle and be insured.
- Must go to various school locations throughout the district.
- Mileage compensation.