Student Advocate - Think Tank Coordinator
Job | Posted 16 days ago
Student Advocate - Tracker
Non-contract, no benefits
Hours a day: 5.5
Hourly rate: $11.28
- Name: Daniel Melville
- Phone: 801-610-8134
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administers first aid and prescription medications to students (under the direction of a health care professional) for the purpose of meeting immediate health care needs within established guidelines.
- Answers telephone calls for the purpose of screening calls, transferring calls, responding to inquiries and/or taking messages.
- Assists with processing of documents, forms, mailings and materials (e.g. attendance, enrollments, etc.) for the purpose of disseminating information to appropriate parties.
- Attends department and/or in-service meetings for the purpose of gathering information required to perform functions.
- Distributes materials (e.g. mail, checks, supplies, messages, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring delivery to addressee.
- Maintains manual and electronic documents files and records (e.g. letters, forms, reports, etc.) for the purpose of providing up-to-date information and/or historical reference in accordance with established administrative guidelines and legal requirements.
- Maintains inventory of supplies and materials (e.g. forms, office supplies, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring items' availability.
- Monitors students referred for illness or disciplinary action for the purpose of ensuring student welfare and maintaining a secure office environment.
- Prepares standardized documents (e.g. form letters and memos, calendars, bulletins, etc.) for the purpose of communicating information to other parties.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.