TITLE: ACCOUNT CLERK - FOOD SERVICE
1. High School Diploma or G.E.D.
2. Demonstrates ability to use office machines, calculator, typewriter, etc.
3. Experience in a related work area.
4. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
REPORTS TO: Manager of Food Service
1. Process all commodity orders and maintain proper records for each school site.
2. Submit appropriate reports to the State of Florida.
3. Maintain accurate Food Service inventory and prepare monthly reports.
4. Process year-end inventory for each lunchroom facility and submit report to Finance.
5. Type all correspondence.
6. Maintain computer program for the Food Service operation.
7. Prepare requisitions for all office supplies and small equipment.
8. Submit small equipment list to Finance at end of school year to be processed for bidding.
9. Maintain all phone logs for Food Service office.
10. Process petty cash requests and maintain proper accounting records.
11. Process and disseminate all MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) to each lunchroom site.
12. Process all rebates.
13. Perform additional tasks, as the need arises, when directed by the immediate supervisor.
14. All other such job related duties as shall be assigned by the Superintendent of Schools.
15. Assumes the responsibility to report for evacuation shelter support in the event of an emergency and any other duties assigned during an emergency evacuation.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Twelve months. Paygrade 24.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated by immediate Supervisor.