Part Time Custodian - 21/22 School Year Only
THIS POSITION IS ONLY ALLOCATED FOR THE 2020/2021 SCHOOL YEAR.
- Ability to read basic operating instructions and write reports.
- Demonstrate aptitude for successful completion of the tasks assigned.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
REPORTS TO: Principal and Head Custodian (as applicable)JOB GOAL: To provide students with a safe, attractive, comfortable, clean, and efficient place in which to learn, play, and develop.
- Participates in necessary painting and general repairs to plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and general mechanical areas.
- Generally maintains the school grounds.
- Participates in the general cleaning and maintenance of the school building.
- Assumes responsibility for the general security of the building.
- Performs emergency repair or cleaning services that he is capable of.
- Conducts an ongoing program of general maintenance, upkeep, and repair.
- Attends district sponsored workshops and inservice programs.
- Performs from time to time such tasks and assumes such responsibilities as required by the School Principal and Head Custodian.
- All other such job related duties as shall be assigned by the Superintendent of Schools.
- Assumes the responsibility to report for evacuation shelter support in the event of an emergency and any other duties assigned during an emergency evacuation.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Heavy Work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and\or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and\or up to 20 pounds of force as needed to move objects.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Ten, eleven, or twelve months. Salary and work year to be established by the Board.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated by immediate supervisor.