Records Specialist Cares Act
Job | Posted 3 months ago
TITLE: CARES ACT RECORDS SPECIALIST
- BS /BA degree preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Three year’s experience in accounting and grants management
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
REPORTS TO: Federal Programs Director/Chief Financial Officer
JOB GOAL: To gather and prepare CARES ACT (Grant funding) information related to applying for, tracking and requesting reimbursement for the multiple CARES act grants.
- Review CARES budget applications and current expenses
- Update and maintains digital and paper files of grant records.
- Review the expenditures charged to grants in the APECS/Skyward systems.
- Prepare monthly CARES grants analyses/financial reports for each of the grants and the subprograms within the funding.
- Work with the Principals or Bookkeepers to fund COVID related needs
- Balance the competing needs of various groups.
- Conduct checkins with principals/bookeepers and directors to ensure they are spending their allotment
- Monthly review of grant expenditure deadlines.
- Monitor grants’ adherence to established goals and objectives, timelines, and evaluation components.
- Assist with other grant management activities as needed.
- Participate with the leadership team to develop spending plans as needed.
- Respond to the State or Federal Government for spending reports.
- Other duties as assigned by the Superintendent
Light Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:Ten, eleven, or twelve month. Salary and work year to be established by the Board.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated by immediate supervisor.