Instructional Technology Resource Teacher (ITRT)
Job | Posted 23 days ago
Salary is based on placement on teacher salary scale (200 days) plus 20 extra days.
Minimum Salary $47,507 (workdays and salary will be prorated for remainder of school year)
- Holds a Bachelor degree in Education and maintains current teaching certification.
- Education in instructional technology or three years of experience integrating technology.
- Demonstrates strong leadership, organization and management skills.
- Professional and personal characteristics necessary for working effectively and collaboratively with children, parents, school personnel, and members of the community.
- Experience in troubleshooting hardware, software, and network problems in a Windows and/or MAC environment.
- Ability to quickly learn skills required for diagnosing and resolving minor computer hardware and software problems.
- If needed, assist network and systems specialist with installing and maintaining computers and peripherals.
- Ability to professionally train faculty, staff, students, and parents.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend, and reach when working with computer equipment, peripherals, and associated electronic network equipment and to lift 40 pounds.
- Experience in developing Web pages and Web design at the district level (preferred).
- Experience and fluency in social media (preferred).