3 Registered Behavior Technician RBT
Registered Behavior Technician RBT, 3 positions open
Non-contract, no benefits
Hours a day: 29 hours per week
Hourly rate: $15.50 per hour until national RBT certification is recieved. $17.31 upon certification.
Starting date: ASAP
- Name: Ryan Burke
- Phone: 801-610-8209
- Email: email@example.com
The successful applicant is expected to complete National RBT certification within three months of hire date with support of a mentor.
- Assists assigned instructional staff in improving student's behavior and/or social-emotional skills for the purpose of of accessing learning materials and activities.
- Communicates with BCBA and teachers by participating in needs assessments and/or assisting in evaluating progress for the purpose of assisting in ensuring accurate recording of assigned students' progress.
- Documents observations of student performance in academic and school activities (e.g. social skills, behavior, assignments, etc.) for the purpose of providing written records and/or complying with mandated requirements.
- Implements behavior interventions in regular and/or special education classroom under the supervision of a BCBA for the purpose of assisting to ensure that student learning meets site and district goals and objectives.
- Maintains a variety of manual and electronic data collection files and records for the purpose of providing written records of the impact of interventions on student behavior.
- Monitors students' performance, under the direction of a BCBA for the purpose of providing feedback to students, teachers and/or others involved in students’ education.
- Participates in a variety of meetings and specialized trainings for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions and remaining knowledgeable with program guidelines.
- Reports suspected child or substance abuse to assigned site administrator for the purpose of maintaining students personal safety, a positive learning environment and adhering to regulatory requirements and established guidelines.
- Responds to inquires from students, teachers, and other school site staff as needed and/or assigned for the purpose of resolving issues, providing information and/or direction.