Student Success Coach
Job | Posted a month ago
- Bachelor degree in Social Work or related field
- Successful experience working with Native American Youth
- Successful student support services experience
- Knowledge of school programs and parent engagement principles.
- Working knowledge of educational home and school engagement strategies.
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive attitude, interpersonal skills, and harmonious and productive working relationships.
- Ability to maintain composure and make sound decisions under pressure and take direction and constructive criticism.
- Ability to organize and implement federal and state school engagement programs and practices.
Under the supervision of the Accessing Choice in Education (ACE Federal Grant) Director, this position is responsible for assisting students in learning about, enrolling in, and succeeding in educational options. Ensure students have access to support and options to succeed in passing courses. Initiates and maintains ongoing communication with parents and other stakeholders. Tracks progress of students and does home visits. Assists students and parents in using the parent engagement portal. Coordinates with and observes service provider instruction and programs.
Collaborates with Parent Outreach Liaison to support parents and students when accessing additional education choices. Communicates with parents and students to identify barriers to success and finds resources to support or remove barriers.
Other duties as assigned
Placed on the Licensed Teacher Salary Schedule, Bachelor Step 1
Full time. Works teacher schedule.
Must submit application, resume, and copy of any license and transcripts and/or degrees, 3 letters of reference (1 current).
Deadline for Application
Open until filled.
|San Juan School District
Human Resources Department
ATTN: Laura Palmer
200 North Main Street
Blanding, UT 84511
Telephone: (435) 678-1215