Term of Employment: Contacted when needed
Responsibilities: (Include but are not limited to)
• Know and follow all school board policies.
• Report to the Nurse Supervisor/Principal upon arrival at the school.
• Follow the established routine and schedules of the classroom.
• Follow the clinic policies.
• Assumes responsibility for overseeing student behavior.
• Provides reports as required by the Nurse Supervisor and/or principal.
• Maintains confidentiality of student information.
• Perform any and all other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/Principal.
• High school diploma or GED minimum, Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or a valid Tennessee teaching license is preferred.
• Have clinical experience.
• Ability to interpret policies as related to job functions.
• Demonstrate effective organizational skills.
• Possess good oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with the public and other employees.
• Ability to perform any physical duties assigned with this position (e.g., lifting up to 50 pounds on a regular basis, sitting for long periods of time, walking, seeing, standing for extended periods of time, etc). Have clinical experience.