Substitute- Food Services
Term of Employment: Contacted when needed
Responsibilities: (Include but are not limited to)
• Know and follow all school board policies.
• Report to the principal or his designee upon arrival at the school.
• Follow the established routine and schedules of the cafeteria.
• Consults with the building principal and Food Supervisor.
• Assumes responsibility for overseeing student behavior.
• Maintains confidentiality of student information.
• Perform any and all other duties as assigned by the Principal/Supervsior.
• High school diploma or GED minimum.
• Ability to interpret policies as related to job functions.
• Demonstrate effective organizational skills.
• Possess good oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with the public and other employees.
• Ability to perform any physical duties assigned with this position (e.g., lifting up to 50 pounds on a regular basis, sitting for long periods of time, walking, seeing, standing for extended periods of time, etc).