Bus Driver(s) ~ USD Transportation
Job | Posted a month ago
POSITION: BUS DRIVER – USD TRANSPORTATION (2 POSITIONS)
(Up to 29.5 hours per week*, Voucher position, No benefits)
*May be offered a 30 hour Benefited position after training.
APPLICANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE
- Able to acquire or possess a CDL License class A or B, with passenger, school bus and air brakes endorsements;
- Able to acquire or possess a Current DOT physicals;
- Successfully completed all classroom and behind-the-wheel training and be current with training updates including First Aid, Defensive Driving, Adult and Child CPR, etc.;
- Able to acquire or possess the necessary qualifications required in the Standards for Utah School Buses and Operations.
Your application will be complete when you provide the following with your online application:
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a direct supervisor (does not have to be a current supervisor)
COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN PREFERRED CONSIDERATION
SALARY: Per District Salary Schedule