Girls Assistant Basketball Coach ~ EVE
POSITION: ASSISTANT GIRLS BASKETBALL COACH ~ EAGLE VIEW ELEMENTARY
APPLICANT MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO APPLY
JOB SUMMARY: Under the direction of the School Principal, Athletic Director, and Head Coach, the Assistant Coach is to help participating students achieve a high level of skill, an appreciation for the values of discipline and sportsmanship, and an increased level of self-esteem.
District Expectations for an Assistant Coach:
• Maintain team organization, discipline, and good relationships with people;
• Schedule and prepare for practices and games;
• Properly manage and care for equipment and supplies;
• Be responsible for the development of the program;
• Be an example of ethical behavior and moral character;
• Plan and chaperone any out-of-town games;
• Be responsible for finance and budget requests;
• Enforce and follow school athletic policies and by-laws;
• Take care of insurance, physicals and transportation forms;
• Work with transportation director in making transportation arrangements.
• High School Diploma required;
• Successful experience working with secondary students;
• Evidence of coaching experience, training or degree in coaching, experience as a coach or an advisor.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE COMPLETE WHEN YOU PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING WITH YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION:
• A minimum of three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a direct supervisor (does not have to be a current supervisor), which address your skills at working effectively with students, parents, staff and community members;
• Copies of college transcripts (if applicable).
COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN PREFERRED CONSIDERATION
Deadline for Applications: Open Until Filled
Salary: As per District Salary Schedule