Registered Nurse, School Health (Grant Funded)
Job | Posted 4 months ago
Salary Range: $27.85 - $39.87
216 Day Calendar
Open Until Filled
Areas of Responsibility and Preferred Qualifications will include:
- Able to multi-task
- Able to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Adaptable to change
- Willing to take on new challenges
*Re-advertisement: Previous applicants are no longer under consideration and must re-apply.
Be Advised: All Applications Are Subject To Florida Public Records Law.
For Full Job Description, please visit the website below and search for 'Registered Nurse'
- An earned associate's degree from an accredited institution in Nursing.
- A minimum of two (2) years clinical nursing experience in med-surg, pediatrics or a similar nursing specialty.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse by the Florida State Board of Nursing. License must be in good standing.
- Valid Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, updated according to the American Heart or American Red Cross Association Standards.
- Successful completion of job related test requirements, as follows: a. Medication 85% b. Universal Precautions 100%
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Computer skills as required for the position.
- An earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Nursing.
- Bilingual skills.