The Mecklenburg County School District is seeking a Retired AIR FORCE Officer to lead our AFJROTC program.
1. Must be a retired non-commissioned officer from the US Air Force, [DD Form 214 required for verification.]
1. 200 day work year.
2. Salary based on certification and experience (aligned to MCPS Teacher Scale)
3. Excellent benefits package (including health insurance; dental, vision, and life insurance; employee assistance program); personal and sick leave; membership in Teachers' Retirement System.
1. Complete an online application directly with AF here: https://www.airuniversity.af.edu/Holm-Center/AFJROTC/Display/Article/1078719/air-force-junior-rotc-instructor-application/
2. Learn more about this position here: https://www.airuniversity.af.edu/Holm-Center/AFJROTC/Display/Article/2625687/current-instructor-vacancies/
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER