AmeriCorps Recovery Ambassador
Job | Posted a year ago
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- A standard high school diploma or satisfactory completion of an approved General Educational Development (GED).
- Work experience in organization activities and/or participation with community agencies.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to serve as an AmeriCorps member.
- Must be a citizen, national, or lawful permanent resident of the United States.
- Member must pass a National Criminal History Background check, to include a drug screen, an FBI background check via fingerprints, a local background check, and their name run through the National Sex Offender database (www.nsopw.gov). This is contingent on any member beginning their service year.
- Knowledge of community outreach demonstrated through verified experience with community organizations and agencies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills as required for the position.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Bilingual skills.
Be Advised: All Applications Are Subject To Florida Public Records Law.
Salary: Temporary Salary Schedule - $484.95 Bi-weekly living allowance/stipend.
*Previously Advertised: Former applicants are still under consideration and do not need to reapply.