FFA Assistant HO3
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Office Assistant - Secondary FFA ASSISTANT
Non-contract, no benefits
Hours a day: 29 hours per week
Hourly rate: $11.28
- Name:Christian Smith
The job of Office Assistant - (Office Assistant ) - FFA administrative assistant is done for the purpose/s of providing clerical support to assigned school site personnel; communicating information to staff and the public; providing complete and accurate records; and providing information and/or direction as may be requested.
- Needs Farm/Agricultural experience preferred but not necessary.
- Work specifically with Mike Gowans and Jayden Beagley, Ag teachers at Westlake.
- Assists with processing of documents, forms, mailings and materials (e.g. attendance, enrollments, etc.) for the purpose of disseminating information to appropriate parties.
- Work with the teacher in the classroom in grading, teaching, helping with projects, etc. Help with supervision, farm supervision, and more.
- Maintains inventory of supplies and materials (e.g. forms, office supplies, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring items' availability.
- Monitors students referred for illness or disciplinary action for the purpose of ensuring student welfare and maintaining a secure office environment.
- Prepares standardized documents (e.g. form letters and memos, calendars, bulletins, etc.) for the purpose of communicating information to other parties.
- Other Functions Attends department and/or in-service meetings for the purpose of gathering information required to perform functions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- age 16+
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Job related experience is desired.