Job | Posted 2 months ago
- An earned master's degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Marriage and Family Counseling or related field from an accredited institution.
- Three (3) years within the last five (5) years of successful experience as a mental health clinician post completion of graduate studies, working with families, individuals, and/or groups.
- Valid Florida License in one of the following discipline(s): Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or Mental Health Counseling.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills as required for the position.