$15.00 per hour
All Applicants Must Meet the Following Criteria:
• Ability to perform custodial work.
• Ability to operate labor saving devices such as shampoo and scrubbing machines, wet and dry vacuums, plus other heavy labor-saving devices in the schools.
• Ability to do heavy lifting, climb ladders to replace light bulbs and filters from air conditioning equipment.
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions in English on cleaning and equipment operation.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Computer skills as required for the position.
For additional questions regarding items needed for processing, contact Talent Acquisition & Operations (Non-Instructional) at:
Procedure for Fingerprinting
All newly hired candidates must undergo a security background check. You will be required to register online for a fingerprinting appointment within 24 hours of being contacted. Registration information for fingerprinting will be provided at that time.
Foreign Educated Applicants
Applicants with academic training and degrees granted outside the United States MUST submit a credential evaluation report that includes a statement of degree equivalency and a breakdown of the coursework and semester hour credits. Any academic training, diploma, or degree granted from Puerto Rico must be translated to English. An accredited two or four year college or university in the U.S., or a credential evaluation agency can provide this report. View a list of approved agencies.