$10.00 per hour
All Applicants Must Meet the Following Criteria:
- High School Diploma or satisfactory completion of an approved General Educational Development (GED) Testing Program.
- State issued driver's license, state issued photo ID, Permanent Resident Card, U.S. Passport
- Original signed social security card with correct name
- Original Work Authorization Documents (Resident Card or Work Permit), if applicable
- Savings/Checking account information for mandatory direct deposit: account and routing number or voided check preferred
- No experience necessary
- Able to perform custodial work.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions on cleaning and equipment operation.
- Able to work well with others.
For additional questions regarding items needed for processing, contact Talent Acquisition & Operations (Non-Instructional) - (754) 321-1810.
Procedure for Fingerprinting
All newly hired candidates must undergo a security background check. You will be required to register online for a fingerprinting appointment within 24 hours of being contacted. Registration information for fingerprinting will be provided at that time.
Foreign Educated Applicants
Applicants with academic training and degrees granted outside the United States MUST submit a credential evaluation report that includes a statement of degree equivalency and a breakdown of the coursework and semester hour credits. Any academic training, diploma, or degree granted from Puerto Rico must be translated to English. An accredited two or four year college or university in the U.S., or a credential evaluation agency can provide this report. View a list of approved agencies.