Computer Technician/Student Devices Technician ~ USD (3 Years Only)
Job | Posted 17 days ago
POSITION: COMPUTER TECHNICIAN ~ USD
(250 days, full time position with benefits, 3 years only)
- Perform hardware and software testing using a variety of diagnosis and testing equipment;
- Prepare and recommend user training and instructions for operation of network and computer applications;
- Perform technical functions in the installation, setup, and configuration of computers, terminals, printers, and applications software;
- Review and evaluate new computer software, and software programs that will enhance the district information technology process;
- Assist in the diagnosis and review of data communication and network procedures problems;
- Assist in the implementation of software application processes such as
- Install and maintain wiring in ceilings and crawl spaces;
- Carry and move computer equipment up to 60 lbs.;
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma;
- Additional university course work in computer related areas preferred;
- Experience with electrical preferred.
Your application will be complete when you provide the following:
- A cover letter explaining clearly how you qualify/meet district expectations for the position;
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a direct supervisor (does not have to be a current supervisor), which address your skills at working effectively with students, parents, staff and community members;
- Copies of college transcripts (if applicable).
COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN PREFERRED CONSIDERATION
Salary: As per district Technology Salary Schedule
Deadline for Applying: Open until filled