PHHS Receptionist 2021-2022
Posted 22 days ago
TITLE: PHHS RECEPTIONIST
- High school diploma
- Knowledge of office procedures and be proficient in use of computer.
- Must have ability to deal with students, staff, and parents in a pleasant and effective manner.
- CPR and first aid training
- Multitask in a high volume office setting.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as Paragon may find appropriately acceptable.
REPORTS TO: Principal
WORKS CLOSELY WITH: Principals, teachers, staff and parents.
- Interact in a positive and timely manner with staff, students, and parents and courteously provide necessary assistance.
- Help keep office organized and records maintained on a daily basis.
- Assist parents/students daily
- Answer phones & emails in a timely manner
- Take, label, and call up students for drop offs
- Check in & verify all visitors & volunteers
- Check mail daily & distribute to the appropriate personnel
- Student Parking Coordination
- Assign and maintain staff parking stickers
- Bus Coordination
- Take all school/athletic fees
- Back up to Admin/Heath Aide
- Sub check in every morning
- Tardies & late check ins throughout the day
- Keep front office organized & clean (forms, boardrooms, bulletin boards, teacher mailboxes, waiting areas, kitchen)
- Print/program student ID cards
- Complete end of day deposits for the office
- Schedule boardroom reservations as needed
- Maintain office supplies for administration & business office (order through print shop)
- Input purchase order requisitions in to Visions Software
- Coordinate teacher assistants every day in the office
- Performs other responsibilities as may be assigned by Paradise Schools.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 216 days per year. Hours normally 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
EVALUATION: At least annually by Principal