Jr. Cowboy Development Coordinator Basketball
Job | Posted 20 days ago
Jr. Cowboy Development Coordinator
- Assist with development of the players and game schedules for the youth season.
- Assist with supervising junior high and high school during practices and games and the coaches working at each of the schools.
- Able and available to communicate with parents/participants about the Jr. Stallion program.
- Assist with recruiting head and assistant coaches for the youth program.
- Assist with scheduling and supervising officials.
- Assist in distribution and collection of equipment, uniforms, pictures, etc.
- Able to handle problems and/or concerns that may arise throughout the program.
- Communicate the program’s progress on a regular basis with the Administration and Head Coach.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Familiar with the rules and regulations of the sport/activity
- Experience as an athlete and/or coach
- Work closely with program Head Coach
- Ability to motivate, teach, and lead
- Be energetic, responsible, dependable, self motivated and punctual
- Have excellent public relation skills and work effectively with staff, parents and administration
- Experience working with teens and willingness to supervise on trips, camps and competitions
Paid by School Funds
Not Benefit Eligible