USD Part Time Occupational Therapy Aide
PART-TIME OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY AIDE ~ USD
HOURS PER WEEK MAY VARY UP TO 29.5 HOURS, NO BENEFITS
APPLICANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
District Expectations for SpEd Occupational Therapist Teacher Aide:
• Follow teacher’s program when working with students;
• Track student progress;
• Collect student behavioral data;
• Consistently follow behavior system and classroom management program;
• Maintain positive working relationships with students and staff;
• Maintain confidentiality,
• Must be willing to travel between schools,
• Must hold a valid driver's license, and be able to take and pass district driving test.
• High School Diploma required;
• Associate Degree, 48 semester hours of college credit or must have passed the Para-Pro Test or be willing to take and pass the Para-Pro Test immediately upon hire;
• Successful experience working with children at risk;
• Successful experience as an at risk teaching assistant.
Your application will be complete when you attach the following to your online application:
• Copies of college transcript(s) if available;
• A minimum of three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a direct supervisor (does not have to be a current supervisor), which address candidate’s skills at working effectively with students, parents, staff and community members.
COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN PREFERRED CONSIDERATION
DEADLINE FOR APPLYING: Open until filled
SALARY: Per District Teaching Assistant Salary Schedule