Cafeteria Assistants (4 hours/day)
Job | Posted 23 days ago
POSITION: CAFETERIA ASSISTANT (4 hours per day)
REQUIREMENTS: See Attached Job Description
DUTIES: See Attached Job Description
LOCATION: All School Locations
SALARY: $13.30 per hour
BEGINNING DATE: TBD
CONTACT PERSON: Eileen Pospisil, Human Resources Administrative Assistant, ext.2601
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
NOTE: Fredericksburg City Public School Division is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, it does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, political affiliation, gender, age, marital status, or disability in its educational programs or employment. No person shall be denied employment solely because of any impairment which is unrelated to the ability to engage in activities involved in the position or program for which application has been made.
PLEASE POST: August 25, 2021
TITLE: CAFETERIA ASSISTANT
To help establish and maintain a calm and pleasant atmosphere in the cafeteria.
- Hold a high school diploma or GED certificate.
- Ability to get along with others and interest in serving children.
REPORTS TO: PRINCIPAL OR DESIGNEE
1. To organize students for orderly disposal of food waste, trays and utensils.
2. To organize groups for orderly dismissal from the cafeteria.
3. To circulate among the tables during the meal period in order to be available to assist students who need help and to resolve any minor problems that arise.
4. To properly clean tables between and after lunch groups.
5. To work collaboratively and assist the cafeteria manager in organizing and maintaining an orderly cafeteria environment.
6. To report any infractions to the administrator on duty.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
180 DAYS 4 HOURS/day
Performance on this job will be evaluated in accordance with School Board Policy and administrative regulations on evaluation of classified personnel.