Job | Posted a month ago
LOCATION: Oak Ridge Schools
BEGINNING DATE: ASAP
HOURLY RANGE: $22.59
- A Homebound Teacher will lead instruction in a positive and productive homebound setting for students who qualify due to medical approvals.
- Homebound Teachers are responsible for providing instruction for a minimum of three hours a week.
- Must have a valid teaching license.
Reporting to the Department of Pupil Services and acting as the front-line teacher for the student, the Homebound Teacher must, at a minimum:
- Demonstrate skills in oral and written communication with students, parents, and others to foster positive relationships.
- Possess basic understanding amd knowledge of current technology.
- Maintain regular communication with the Department of Pupil Services regarding the student’s progress and barriers too.
- Establishes and maintains satisfactory, respectful working relationships within the school environment.