COMPUTER SCIENCE AND STEM SPECIALIST ~ USD
Job | Posted a month ago
Computer Science and STEM Specialist - UINTAH SCHOOL DISTRICT
Part time position (20 hours per week)
Applicants must be 21 Years of Age or Older
District Expectations for Computer Science and STEM Specialist:
- Evidence of successful classroom teaching experience
- Background in computer science and/or STEM
- Ability to supervise elementary specialist in computer science and STEM
- Work closely with USD Support Services Director
- Facilitate implementation of K-12 computer science implementation
- Ability to work collaboratively with computer science and STEM specialists
- Organize specific PD for computer science and STEM specialists
- Demonstrated expertise in written and oral communication skills.
- Successful history of creating positive relationships with teachers, administrators, and team members.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with technology.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and strong interpersonal skills, including giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Your application will be complete when you provide the following with your online application:
- Evidence of educator license and applicable endorsements;
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts documenting evidence of a college degree from an accredited institution;
- Cover letter briefly explaining your three strongest attributes as it relates to the position of Computer Science and STEM Specialist;
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a direct supervisor (does not have to be a current supervisor), which address your skills at working effectively with students, parents, staff and community members.
COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN PREFERRED CONSIDERATION
DEADLINE: Open until filled
BEGINNING DATE: AUGUST 2021/22 School Year