Prep Time Specialist ~ Eagle View
Job | Posted a month ago
POSITION: PREP TIME SPECIALIST – EAGLE VIEW ELEMENTARY
(29.5 HOURS PER WEEK, VOUCHER POSITION, NO BENEFITS)APPLICANT MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
District Expectations for Computer Specialist:
- Be responsible for the education of assigned students;
- Create a flexible program and class environment favorable for learning and personal growth;
- Relate positively with students, staff, parents, and community;
- Teach to K-5 grade students, and other assigned duties;
- Proctor assessments;
- Assist with data collection;
- Assist with recess and/or bus duty as needed;
- Work cooperatively with all staff to insure a comfortable and pleasant working environment that will be conducive to learning and will encourage safety and good relationships;
- Other duties as assigned by school administrator.
- High School Diploma;
- Demonstrate proficiency with computers;
- Must hold Associate’s degree or have 48 semester hours of college credit OR must have passed or be willing to pass the ParaPro test immediately upon hire.
Your application will be complete when you provide the following with your application:
- Copies of college transcript(s) if available;
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a direct supervisor (does not have to be a current supervisor), which address candidate’s skills at working effectively with students, parents, staff and community members.
COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN PREFERRED CONSIDERATION
SALARY: As per District Part-Time salary schedule.