Orem High Student Advocate - Tracker
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Student Advocate - Tracker
Non-contract, no benefits
Hours a day: 5 hours
Hourly rate: $11.28
- Name: Megan Menlove
- Phone: 801-610-8165
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assists with processing of documents, forms, mailings and materials (e.g. attendance, enrollments, etc.) for the purpose of disseminating information to appropriate parties.
- Supports students with grades and attendance and communicates with students and parents.
- Works with administrators and counselors to support all students in the school.
- Help supervise lunchtime and hallway class changes.
- Attends department and/or in-service meetings for the purpose of gathering information required to perform functions.
- Maintains manual and electronic documents files and records (e.g. letters, forms, reports, etc.) for the purpose of providing up-to-date information and/or historical reference in accordance with established administrative guidelines and legal requirements.
- Monitors students referred for disciplinary action for the purpose of ensuring student welfare.
- Prepares standardized documents (e.g. form letters and memos, calendars, bulletins, etc.) for the purpose of communicating information to other parties.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.